Sunday, October 4, 2009

John's Bday Trip to Portland

For his birthday, my brother John opted to head up to Portland to go to the zoo, bowl, and hang out with his other brother Mike who lives up there. They later went on to see the Blazers scrimmage for free (I knew I came home too soon!), but here's an account of when I was involved. I stole some of the pics from Dad due to camera battery issues, well, okay most of the pics but they were awesome. For his birthday, we finally told John where he actually came from:

Came out a little blurry, but I still like this pic:


My sister's worst nightmare. (The birds, that is)


A highlight of the zoo trip: the cooler weather leaves the predators a little more energetic. One of the lionesses came right up the the glass wall. If that wall wasn't there, I could have reached out and touched her!

Minimal zoom, baby!


I like this one:

No pictures of the bowling or eating, but we all know what that looks like anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! What great pics :)
    Yes, your sis will freak when she sees these pics of the birds!
    I like the one of the bears too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was definitely a FUN trip! But I do have to say....I'm EXTREMELY glad I did not go in with those birds!!! Especially after I saw this pic of Mike!!! GAH!!!

    ReplyDelete