Today we went to a mall to explore it due to its sheer size (it was big), and went to Chili's there for lunch. We explored through all sorts of stores, and had deep philosophical discussions, such as contemplating what the creepy waiter/thanker's name AJ stood for. I think the final vote was Apple Jacks.
I saw the biggest fishing store of all time. I took a couple of pics to show the bro, because I'd doubt he'd believe me otherwise. And a cool teddy bear that Jake liked quite a bit.

After the afternoon adventures, we came back, had dinner, and played Killer Bunnies well into the night and/or early morning. Oh yeah and Chad broke a chair.
I saw the biggest fishing store of all time. I took a couple of pics to show the bro, because I'd doubt he'd believe me otherwise. And a cool teddy bear that Jake liked quite a bit.
After the afternoon adventures, we came back, had dinner, and played Killer Bunnies well into the night and/or early morning. Oh yeah and Chad broke a chair.
i want more details on "oh and chad broke a chair" ;)
ReplyDeleteyay bunnies and carrots! :)
Well, apparently the chairs we were sitting in were not designed to have a knee in the middle of it - I confess it didn't completely break, just cracked mightily.
ReplyDelete