So I was at work the Friday before last, and every few seconds I heard a welcoming/phone starting up sound. Over. And over again. Then I realized it was my phone. Every time I tried to dial out or text someone, it would shut off and back on by itself again. Thankfully it was an easy fix. I dropped it off at a Verizon store and they did a software update, which took care of it. It's been fine since. That Sunday we went and played at the Burger King playhouse with Cece while we waited for her mom to come by and pick her up. Somebody's gum fell out of their pocket, and it was still in there when we got in, so we got in a gum fight. It was a bit of an awkward situation when we were sitting at the tables in there and they were crawling around looking for it. Those crazy kids and their gumfights! After Cece's mom came and got her, we went to dinner at Outback Steak House and used our gift cards.
The next weekend I was awakened to the smell of felt tip pen and was tackled by crazy children, and a tickle fight ensued. Way better than an alarm clock any day! Well, perhaps minus the felt tip pen on my face. After we had breakfast and cleaned up, we spent pretty much all day Saturday at Walmart. At least it felt like it. I couldn't tell you how much time we actually spent there, but we filled 3 shopping carts full of groceries and had a difficult time fitting 4 people in with all the groceries in the car. Then later we went back to Walmart again to pick up medicine for Chel because she was sick. And then we went back to Walmart AGAIN so I could by a Wii remote for Mario. But they were out so I went and got one at GameStop the next morning so we could play the Wii game we had bought. Lots of fun. Highly recommended. Mario - not shopping.
We thought about going out to PF Changs Saturday night, but decided to have it as takeout instead due to it being Valentine's Day Weekend. When Adam and I came back from Walmart trip #2 and getting the food, Tristan's brother Cody was here and got to meet him. He joined us for dinner and Tristan and I took him home before Walmart trip #3. He's cool because he laughs at my dorkiness. (dorkyness? dorkiniss? dorkyniss?) Sunday I got a remote, had to work for awhile because I was oncall backup, and came back and played Wii Mario with the crew while my chicken pot pie baked. All in all it was a great weekend. Again!
No comments:
Post a Comment