Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Weekend of Relative Spontaneity

Friday night involved a frantic attempt to wrap up a project at work, and was thankfully given the option to finish it up Saturday morning. Once that was finished, I realized I had a chance to get internet WOOT! so I got that taken care of. I got the basics of that setup and realized *shoot!* I needed to pick up some last stuff that was left in Portland, so off I went, took care of business, and made the rounds visiting who I could. Yes, you guessed it - the camera sat in my room the whole time. I got back and in bed around, well, I don't remember when. But I got there.

Sunday was spent hiding from allergies and getting more things caught up on the new computer. (i.e. blogging in the booth) Then I took a break to take advantage of the pool that's just a few feet from my back door, and dove in before the pollen could launch an attack. I thought about taking a picture of the pool to show how conveniently close it is, but didn't want my first impression to others to be that creepy neighbor taking pictures of their kids. "No really, I was just taking a picture of the pool!" Sometimes the truth just isn't convincing enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment