Friday, June 26, 2009
3-Way Collision
I had a strange enough dream that I actually still remember it the next day. Mostly. Usually it's my typical end of the world or the US being invaded by another country - hopefully not prophetic - with me hiding in culverts or swimming through black water to get to an orange shore. All the more puzzling: those dreams are recurring. But last night, I dreamt that I had to redo high school as a 26 year old. One of my college profs was the school bus driver, and I had a flashback in the dream of exploring the town and guessing which high school I thought I was going to go to and then finding out I was right. And then in my dream I found out I had sleep apnea. Yeah, a little odd. I think I'm still recovering from that mixture of work, high school, and college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! No kidding! I has a simular{sp?} dream! No kidding!!!
ReplyDeleteI was so freaked out..I thought about it for days....I was not happy. Eeew! Gives me the shivers, thinking about it. Not cool.
I feel for ya!