Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whoa. Wha? September?!

Perplexed that summer has flown by so quickly, I paused to reflect on what happened. Upon said reflection, I came to the realization that I had allowed cobwebs to not only settle around the apartment, but also upon the blog booth. Blowing off the proverbial dust along with the literal, I opened the apartment windows and windows vista (I think?), let the 70 degree breeze blow through, and decided to kick it with the laptop and a sponge.

Don't be fooled - if my experiment works, it will look as if I've been posting all along the last month or so, but I haven't! I may or may not have succesfully made it look like I did, but I didn't, really. Got that?

2 comments:

  1. You....are.....such.....a.....dork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog...I added you to my blog list. www.chadandcharissa.com is my blog!

    ReplyDelete