Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where am I? What day is it? Is that my dog?

We went to meet Chad for lunch at Chick Fill-A since it was one of those non-Oregonian experiences. Good stuff: try it out!

The afternoon was nice and relaxing. One moment I was looking out the window at the rain, next thing I'm waking up in the dark under a blanket with a dog barking.
First thought: why is there a dog in my apartment?
Second thought: wait, I don't have a leather couch.
Third thought: what time/day/year is it?
Fourth thought: Is this my dog? Is this my apartment?
Fifth thought: This is not my place or my dog or my blanket or my couch.
Sixth thought: Yes!!! I'm on vacation!
I had fallen asleep until Carol came home, who was being greeted by Morgan.

I had not been that disoriented in quite a while. Trippy.

After dinner (chili and palenta is a mysterious yet delicious combination) we played Bohnanza. We had fun, even though I don't think I completely get that game yet. At some point by now we had played Ninja Burger (hilarious), but I honestly don't know which day that was. But it was worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment